Dixon Technologies (India) Limited IPO – Company Profile, IPO Date, Price Band, Analysis
Dixon Technologies – the largest Indian home grown design-focused and solutions company and leading Original Design Manufacturer (ODM) of lighting products, LED TVs and semi-automatic washing machines is planning to raise INR 599.28 crore via initial public offer (IPO).
Dixon Technologies (India) Limited – Company Profile
Incorporated in the year 1993, Dixon Technologies Limited is engaged in manufacturing products in the consumer durables, lighting, and mobile phones markets.
- Company’s product portfolio include; (1) Consumer electronics like LED TVs, (2) Home appliances like washing machines, (3) Lighting products like LED bulb, CFL bulbs, tube lights, and (4) Mobile phones
- Company also provide repair and refurbishment services for set top boxes, mobile phones and LED TV panels
- The company is a leading manufacturer of lighting products of CFL, LED bulbs, LED TVs and semi-automatic washing machines in India.
- Dixon is also a leading Original Design Manufacturer (ODM) in India. The company develops and design products in-house at its R&D facility.
- Dixon manufacture products for popular retail brands including Dish, Gionee, Haier, Intex Technologies, Mitashi, Panasonic, Philips, Reliance Retail and Surya Roshni.
The company has 6 manufacturing facilities located in the states of Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand. The company has over 629 permanent employees and 4,030 contractors.
IPO Opening / Closing Dates & Listing
IPO Details – Issue Price, Minimum Bid and Other
The Company shows steady revenue growth in recent years. Topline has been increasing regularly for the last five years and jumped from INR 569.39 crore in FY 2012 to INR 1224.21 crore for the period ended December 2016.
Though the company has shown steady growth in revenue, the company fails to register steady profit growth in those five years. Starting from INR 5.97 crore of LOSS in FY2012, the company’s earnings improved to INR 37.15 crore in FY2016.
Considering company’s valuation and financial parameters, FinBlab recommends SUBSCRIBE ratings on Dixon Technologies (India) Limited – IPO.
Disclaimer: The contents and data presented here are just for your information & personal use only. While much effort is made to provide the information, I ( Vishal Dalwadi ) or “Fin Blab” do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of any information or data displayed herein and shall not be held responsible.