Apex Frozen Foods Limited IPO – Company Profile, Price Band, IPO Date, Analysis
Apex Frozen Foods Limited – one of the integrated producer and exporter of shelf stable quality aquaculture products – is planning to raise Rs. 152.25 Crores via initial public offer (IPO).
Apex Frozen Foods Limited – Company Profile
Incorporated in the year 1995, Apex Frozen Foods Limited is in the business of produces and exports aquaculture products.
Working Area & Distribution Network
- Apex Frozen Foods supply its ready-to-cook products to a diversified customer base consisting of club stores, food companies, restaurants, retail chains.
- Apex produces two kinds of shrimps, (1) the Whiteleg shrimp (Litopenaeus vannamei) and (2) the Black Tiger Shrimp (Penaeus monodon)
- Company’s output majorly comprises of variants of processed Vannamei shrimp (White shrimp) and is sold under the brands namely (1) Bay Premium, (2) Bay Harvest and (3) Bay fresh.
- The Company’s distributors spread across the developed markets like UK, USA, and various other European countries.
The Company’s processing facility is located at Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh with a capacity to process approximately over 9,240 MTPA of finished products.
- The Company has entered into an addendum to lease agreement dated April 09, 2017 with Royale Marine Impex Private Limited for an additional processing capacity of 3000 MTPA of finished products. The processing facilities are supplemented by cold storage facilities located at Kakinada and Bapatla.
- Along with this, the company has further assuaged its operations; now the company has its own fleet of vehicles with freezing capabilities.
Awards & Recognition
- 2006: Received approval from Export Inspection Counsel of India for export to all countries including EU
- 2007: (1) Received Certification for Global Standard for Food Safety for Shrimp processing by SGS United Kingdom (2) Received Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point for shrimp processing by SGS India Private Limited
- 2008: Received “Best Aquaculture Practices” certificate from Accreditation Committee of Aquaculture Certification Counsel Inc.,
- 2013: Exhibiting our products in Seafood Expo Global held in Bruseels
- 2015: Received a certificate of recognition – three-star export houses from Directorate General of Foreign Trade, Visakhapatnam, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, and Government of India.
- Karuturi Satyanarayana Murthy
- Karuturi Subrahmanya Chowdary
IPO Opening / Closing Dates & Listing
IPO Details – Issue Price, Minimum Bid and Other
The Company shows steady revenue growth in recent years. Topline has been increasing regularly for the last five years and jumped from INR 255 crore in FY2013 to INR 790 crore for the year ended March 2017.
Though the company has shown superb growth in revenue, the company has also registered impressive profits in these years. Starting from INR 9.4 crore of profit in FY2013, the company’s earnings improved to INR 24.4 crore in FY2017.
The company’ profit margin ranging from 2.5% to 3.5% in these five years.
Considering company’s valuation and financial parameters, FinBlab recommends SUBSCRIBE ratings on Apex Frozen Foods Limited IPO.
Disclaimer: The contents and data presented here are just for your information & personal use only. While much effort is made to provide the information, I ( Vishal Dalwadi ) or “Fin Blab” do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of any information or data displayed herein and shall not be held responsible.