Dinesh Engineers Limited IPO – Company Profile, Price, Analysis
Dinesh Engineers Limited (popularly known as DEPL) – one of the leading passive communication infrastructure provider companies in India, is planning to raise INR 183 Cr to INR 185 Cr (Fresh Issue) via initial public offer (IPO)
Dinesh Engineers – Company Profile
Incorporated in the year 2006, Mumbai based Dinesh Engineers Limited is a company engaged in the business of providing passive communication infrastructure services primarily to Telecom Operators (Telcos) and Internet Service Providers (ISPs).
For more than a decade, Dinesh Engineers has been executing optical fibre laying work for almost every Telco in India.
Dinesh Engineers – Business
Dinesh Engineers Limited is registered with the Central Govt’s. Department of Telecommunications (DoT) as an IP-1 Category Infrastructure Provider. This registration grants Dinesh Engineers the rights to build, operate and manage wired networks.
The Company’s main business for its customers includes Project Management for laying of ducts and optical fibre cables, construction of basic transmission and telecom utilities, dark fibre leasing, optical fibre network construction, maintenance of duct and optical fibre cables.
Over the span of ten years, the company have laid intra-state as well as inter-state fibre networks of around 7,500 Kilometres for the Telcos under its vendor projects which run across the states of Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Goa, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, and Uttar Pradesh. These networks are currently being used by companies like Airtel, BSNL, Idea Cellular, Reliance Jio, Vodafone, TTML and TCIL.
Ever since registering itself as an IP-1 Infrastructure Provider, Dinesh Engineers have created its own optical fibre network of around 6,000 Kilometres which runs across the states of Goa, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, and Telangana. The Company’s wired network infrastructure is used by leading Telcos such as Airtel, BSNL, Idea, Reliance Jio, Tata Communications, Vodafone, etc…
Dinesh Engineers – Group Companies
Delix Net Solutions Private Limited was incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 on April 19, 2017.
The Memorandum of Association authorizes Delix Net Solutions Private Limited to carry on the business of,
- Internet service provider,
- Leasing of passive infrastructure,
- Providing national long distance services,
- Content distribution and software designing, development, customization, implementation, maintenance, testing and benchmarking, designing, developing and dealing in computer software and solutions, and
- To import, export, sell, purchase, distribute, host in data centres or over the web or otherwise deal in own and third party computer software packages, programs and solutions, and
- To provide internet, web-based applications, services and solutions, provide or take up information technology related assignments on sub-contracting basis,
- Offering services on-site/offsite or through development centres and services for networking and network management, data centre management and in providing consultancy services in all of the above mentioned areas.
Vaviya Developers Private Limited was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 on October 29, 2010.
The Memorandum of Association authorizes Vaviya Developers Private Limited to carry on the business of,
- Real estate developer, builders, contractors, designers, architects, consultants and to acquire any interest in the property and turnkey projects or otherwise acquire lands, buildings and hereditaments of any tenure or description,
- Assist or take part in the construction, maintenance, developments, working control and management thereof.
- To carry on the business of construction, building, operating, managing roads, bridges, highways, ports, industrial and software parks, sewage and drainage systems, generation and distribution of power, providing basic cellular, private telephone on commercial basis and similar infrastructural projects.
The Company has been accredited with –
ISO 9001:2015 certificate,
ISO 14001:2015 certificates &
OHSAS 18001:2007 certificate
Promoters of Dinesh Engineers
- Mr Dinesh Kollaiah Kargal
- Mrs Shashikala Dinesh Kargal
IPO Opening / Closing Date
IPO Details – Price, Minimum Bid and Other
Dinesh Engineers – Financial Performance
Dinesh Engineers Limited shows a steady revenue growth in last 5 years. Top-line has been increasing regularly for the last five years and jumped from INR 25.33 Cr in FY 2013 to INR 168.49 Cr for the period ended FY 2017. (INR 200.11 Cr till DEC 2017)
Though the company has shown steady growth in revenue, the company has also registered growth in profits in these five years. Starting from INR 2.62 Cr of profits in FY 2013, the company’s earnings improved to INR 21.94 Cr for the period ended FY 2017. (INR 30.74 Cr till DEC 2017)
Considering company’s valuation and financial parameters, FinBlab recommends SUBSCRIBE ratings on Dinesh Engineers Limited IPO
Previous IPO – Aavas Financiers Limited
Also Read –
1) Finblab’s Valuepick Stock for the month of September 2018 – HIL Limited
Disclaimer: The contents and data presented here are just for your information & personal use only. While much effort is made to provide the information, I ( Vishal Dalwadi ) or “Fin Blab” do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of any information or data displayed herein and shall not be held responsible.